Here are graphs you can use in your decision to invest in a Precious Metal IRA. These graphs are real-time. They show you the CURRENT prices of precious metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium).
You may adjust each of them if you want. Just change the Start Date and End Date. Then click the Green Button and the graph will show the prices according to the time frame you want.
The Price of Gold
The Price of Silver
The Price of Platinum
The Price of Palladium
Regal will call for your physical address &
mail you a signed copy of AfterShock.
Precious metals are now considered as the most reputable asset for any financial plan or account. These asset forms have the highest value in stock market and they are especially good for IRA accounts. Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds – all these forms of assets are subject to loss through taxes or are inflexible due to their varying value in different markets. Investing in precious metals provides security and flexibility to IRA account holders that is not provided by the previously mentioned assets.
For example, if you had around $133,000 in any precious metal, say gold, in 1971 and you kept your investment then today that gold would have had a worth of $701,687.00. But if you had only $133,000 in your IRA account then today it would have been reduced to a very much lesser amount due to its liquidity and especially due to the most recent economic change that we have all witnessed. Thus precious metal investing is the best option for solidifying and retaining your assets.
What Is Precious Metal Investing?
Veteran investors are aware that precious metals like gold, platinum, palladium and silver are a great investment choice. The reason for this is that precious metals have great stability in times of economic crisis globally. They have a lesser risk percentage but they do still have some risks involved so precious metal investing has to be handled carefully. There are certain guidelines that you should know, to be a skilled investor of precious metals.
1. To be a skilled investor in precious metals, one must have knowledge of the different ways that they can be invested. That is, as tangible bars, mutual funds, stock shares, certificates and metals futures.
2. If you are much concerned with safety of your precious metal investment, then coins and bars are the best option.
3. Instead of keeping bulk of precious metals, you can invest in it by first breaking it down into small categories of the assets like bullions, coins and numismatics.
4. When you look for a trust company for precious metal investing, watch out for fraudulent companies and search only for reputable precious metal dealers. They should have great testimonials as well as experience.
5. You have to get good knowledge about the numismatic market – how the design of a coin matters and how much the design and condition of a precious metal can affect its price. These are important factors which you should know.
6. If you do not feel secure over owning tangible precious metals, then opt for certificates which show your precious metal investment ownership.
7. For your investments, you should choose precious metals as they are the most stable in all markets against stocks and funds.
8. If you want a higher returns for your asset, then choose precious metals futures but only if you are sure about the market of precious metals and its future condition. Futures are basically a contract for buying precious metals at a certain time in future. Their stability totally depends upon your better predictions of their market.
We recommend that you consult a gold IRA specialist first before taking the plunge, please Click Here.
The procedure of transferring or rolling over of your Precious Metal IRA is not an easy task but there are certain basics that may help you along the way.
The transfer of your IRA to precious metals involves the transfer of your investment from your account to someone else’s account, most probably a precious metal dealer. This can be a direct transfer from your custody to theirs. These transfers do not have any time or amount limit. Just keep in mind that your receiving custodian should be a trustworthy one, especially in case of a precious metal dealer.
Rolling over your IRA into precious metals depends mainly upon one’s changing jobs. If your new job has a different retirement plan then you will have to roll over your IRA to your new job’s retirement plans. Every company has their own set of rules for retirement plans. Some of them are more strict about your precious metal investment than your previous job. The best investment plan for rolling over is low cost on your choice of investment but such plans are not easy to find.
Acceptable Kinds Of Precious Metals For An IRA
By the rules set out by The Internal Revenue Code (IRC), there are certain forms precious metals that are allowed to be included in an IRA plan. According to them, gold has to be around 99.9% pure. Silver has to be 99.5% pure. Platinum and Palladium have to be 99.95% pure. American Eagle gold is an exception due to its varying market and it has to be about 0.916 net fine. All the above mentioned precious metal bars must be processed by an approved refiner.
U.S. Eagle, Canadian Maple Leaf, U.S. Buffalo, Austrian Philharmonic and Australian Kangaroo are approved bullion formats for gold. These may range from one troy ounce to about one-tenth of a troy ounce.
Platinum bullion coins are approved in U.S. Eagle, Australian Koala, Canadian Maple Leaf and Australian Platypus formats.
Only one format for Palladium bullion coins has been approved and that is Canadian Maple Leaf.
American Eagle gold, although not advisable, but it is also allowed in a precious metals IRA. The reason for their lower emphasis as precious metals investing option is that they vary in many countries and their worth varies as well.
From olden times until the 21st century, investors have stated that investing in precious metals is the best and most profitable option globally. Precious metals remain stable over time unlike other form of assets. Precious metals can stand the test of a crumbling stock market – more so for gold than the other precious metals.
A Precious Metal IRA is the best option for all retirement plans. It also makes up for the sky rocketing prices in today’s world through its stability. If you want to make a handsome capital through your investments, then investing in precious metals is the finest form of investment for you.
Greetings from the makers of this Precious Metal IRA Website!
Investing your retirement funds in precious metals is a great decision!
Here, we give you all the tips you’ll ever need about precious metal investing. The top 4 precious metals for investing (according to popularity) are gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. So we’ll largely tackle about these things.
For now, please bookmark our website so you can come back later. We’ll update this website regularly so it’s important that you check us out again from time to time in the near future.